Providers of community equipment
Community equipment is issued from a variety of sources across a number of different sectors.
The following organisations are responsible for providing and delivering the majority of community equipment.
- Community Equipment Services (NHS or local authority)
- NHS continuing healthcare providers
- Specialist schools (with some mainstream schools)
- Speech and language departments
- Third sector organisations
- Care homes
- Retailers and high street suppliers (e.g. Boots)
- Housing organisations